Good recreational dose of clonazepam

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Discussion
  •  chondsantufes1985 #60037

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

This amazing site, which includes experienced business for 9 years, is one of the leading pharmacies on the Internet.

We take your protection seriously.

They are available 24 hours each day, 7 days per week, through email, online chat or by mobile.

Privacy is vital to us.

Everything we do at this amazing site is 100% legal.

– Really Amazing prices

– NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED!

– Top Quality Medications!

– Discount & Bonuses

– Fast and Discreet Shipping Worldwide

– 24/7 Customer Support. Free Consultation!

– Visa, MasterCard, Amex etc.

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

i guess what i'm asking is how many mgs for recreational value without … 2mgs is
    a good dose for someone just starting to use Klonopin.1 Aug 2018 … Clonazepam[2] (trade name Klonopin) is a long-acting psychoactive … to
    combine these substances, particularly in common to heavy doses.3 Mar 2014 … I just got some Clonazepam as a substitute for my Lorazepam. … I was wondering
    , what is an average recreational dosage of Clonazepam for someone with …
    Good sound advice that made the OP avoid taking an unecessary …2 Answers (question resolved) – Posted in: klonopin – Answer: Dear Ocean, Hi, it's
    me again. Be careful fooling around with your …7 Aug 2015 … First off are these klonopin prescribed or bought off the streets. There are plenty
    of people in every neighborhoood, in every state, shit in every country in the …Clonazepam, sold under the brand name Klonopin among others, is a
    medication used to … In many areas of the world it is commonly used as a
    recreational drug. ….. Because clonazepam is effective in low milligram doses (
    0.5 mg clonazepam = 10 mg diazepam), it is said to be among the class of "highly
    potent" …The Features of Klonopin Recreational Effects; What Does Klonopin Feel Like? …
    Administration, Klonopin is available in doses ranging from 0.25mg to 2mg, …14 Mar 2003 … Does anyone know the most effective way of using Clonazepam. … A "handful" of
    anything probably isn't a good idea. … i get clonazepam from my doc, and i'm on
    the 1 mg dose. i have gotten aqua ones, green ones and blue …When you take Klonopin in large doses, or use it in high-risk ways to get a high,
    you're putting your health and your future in jeopardy.I'm moderately tolerant to klonopin, In all your experiences out there, what is a
    good decent dose I can take to just chill out. It normally takes me …

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.